1. What is the security deposit?
The security deposit is a guarantee in case of possible damage or non-compliance with the rules of the accommodation.
2. What is the value of the deposit?
The value of the deposit varies depending on the property and its characteristics, there is no general fixed value.
This information can be found in the description of the accommodation.
Please note that for groups of young people, the deposit can be doubled.
3. When will I get my deposit back?
The deposit is held blocked in your account for 30 days (from the day it was charged) and is automatically refunded after this period.
If you request an early release, you will be informed of associated fees.
4. How does the deposit collection work?
We make a pre-authorisation by card at the time of check-in.
- If you use a credit card, the amount is blocked on the card. In this case no bank transaction is executed, the amount is held captive for a maximum of 30 days (from the check-in day).
- If you use a debit card, the amount is taken from the account and is refunded within 30 days (from the check-in day).
5. I have not received the deposit on my account, what do I do?
Please note that since this is a pre-authorisation, you will not receive a collection or refund transaction on your bank statement. Please check if the amount is held as a captive balance.
For more information please consult the General Booking Conditions or contact our Customer Service.