General booking conditions
1. ACCEPTANCE - Booking, implies acceptance of the following general conditions:
2. USER - The person making the reservation must be of legal age and is responsible for the veracity of the information provided. All guests making the reservation must be properly identified (babies, children and adults). The data of all foreign guests will be sent to SEF (Serviço de Estrangeiros e Fronteiras). Only guests mentioned in the reservation are allowed in the accommodation. The person responsible for the booking must sign, at check-in, the booking agreement, and will be responsible for all other guests, namely for their good behaviour and compliance with the rules of the accommodation.
3. PRE-PAYMENT - The reservation system requires pre-payment of the total amount of the reservation. Payment must be made by credit or debit card through the platform. The reservation is subject to the acceptance of payment by the banking entity.
4. CANCELLATION and/or REFUND POLICY - This Cancellation and/or Refund Policy applies to all reservations made on the alojamentolocal.com platform.
- 100% refund for cancellations up to 48h after reservation;
- 50% refund for cancellations up to 15 days after reservation (not applicable to reservations made less than 15 days from check-in);
- In all other cases our cancellation policy does not provide for any type of refund.
- There is no exchange of reservations between accommodations:
5. RESERVATION - The reservation is complete when the person responsible for the reservation receives the reservation confirmation with your tracking number by email.
6. INFORMATION - All information provided by the booking party is stored on a secure server. We guarantee that only the reservations team will have access to this information, and will only use it for processing the booking in question or to communicate future promotions and offers.
7. GUESTS - The person responsible for the reservation undertakes to inform BED AND SUN UNIP. LDA. of the number of individuals making up the reservation not exceeding the maximum capacity of the accommodation in question.
8. CLEANING - The flat will be made available to the customer duly cleaned. The customer undertakes to leave the flat reasonably clean, namely without rubbish, food remains.
9. FURNITURE - The customer undertakes to leave the flat in the same circumstances as he/she found it at the time of check-in as regards the preservation and arrangement of furniture and equipment.
10. CHANGES - We reserve the right to change the accommodation booked for one with similar or better characteristics in case of force majeure. These changes will not be charged to the client.
11. GUARANTEE - The deposit (deposit), mandatory in nature, will be blocked on the card through an automatic payment terminal (APT) at the time of check-in. The amount to be blocked is specified in the characteristics of the accommodation booked. An ATM card (credit or debit) other than the one used for the payment of the reservation may be used. The amount will be fully released within 30 days of the check-in date, unless damage is found to the flat's infrastructure, furniture and/or equipment, or in situations of extreme filth.
12. RULES - Check-in can be done between 16h00 and 19h00. The check-out time is between 9h00 and 10h00, for every 30 minutes of delay in check-out 50,00 euros may be charged. Noise is forbidden between 22:00h and 09:00h. No parties or events are allowed. Smoking is not allowed. No pets are allowed. An additional fee of 200€ may be charged in case of non-compliance with these rules, to cover any possible coordination costs and/or compensation to future guests.
13. Objects forgotten in the accommodation will be kept for a period of 30 days and must be reclaimed within this period.
30 August 2023